Our last video was a stark reminder of the critical importance of knowing your RV’s height, and how to avoid turning it into a convertible under a low overpass. It received more thumbs up in its first week than any video we’ve ever done, and generated a ton of comments from fellow RVers (and even a few truckers) who added excellent input.
With all the interest in this particular accident-avoidance topic, we’re going to continue the conversation!
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
8 PM Eastern / 5 PM Pacific
on The RVgeeks YouTube Channel
We’ll respond directly to some of the great comments that many of you left on the video, and also field additional questions and comments live on the air. We won’t have a comment moderator, but we’ll do our best to answer as many questions as we can. We also welcome your input, suggestions and feedback about measuring the height of an RV and avoiding low clearance situations.
To join us live, you can either come to our YouTube channel just before the start time and click on the live feed, or use this link to go directly to it:
UPDATE: Now that the live video is over, we’ve embedded the archived version above. Just scroll back up the page and click the play button on the video at the top of the screen. Sit back, relax and enjoy… it’s a long one (over an hour!)!
If you haven’t already seen the video, you can watch it right here beforehand so you’ll be… ahem… up to speed… on everything we’re talking about. wink
So set a reminder for this coming Wednesday evening, when we hope you can join us live. If not, you’ll still be able to enjoy the conversation archived on our channel for future viewing.
Recent & Related Videos:
- RV Overpass Crash Avoidance
- Off-Tracking & Rear Overhang
- Mirror Adjustment & Lane Control
- WeBoost Cellular Booster Install
- Preventing RV Roof Leaks
- RV Maintenance & Cleaning
- Winter Mod: Installing Our Winter RVing Secret Weapon
- Planning Our Secret Weapon For Winter RVing
- Our Big $5,000 Giveaway
- RV Water Heater SURPRISE!
Featured & Related Products & Services:
- WeBoost Drive 4G-X Cellular Booster (get 10% off any booster purchase of $100 or more when you sign up for the WeBoost Newsletter!)
- WeBoost 4G-OTR Antenna
- Wash Pole
- Tape Measure
- Electrical Tape (White)
- RV Wash Brush
- RV Wax
- Karcher Pressure Washer
- Collapsible Ladder
- 360 Siphon Vents (White)
- 360 Siphon Vents (Black)
- AeroFlow Roof Vent
- RV GPS (there are several RV-specific GPS units on the market that take into account your height & weight when calculating your route… we don’t use one, but many people swear by them)
- Rand McNally Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas