Major RV Project Announcement: We’re upgrading our RV to lithium house batteries and AGM chassis batteries, while re-vamping and upgrading our electrical compartment. This is the official project intro, to be followed by a series of videos detailing the various steps in the project, as well as our experience using and living with the new gear.
We’re excited to be introducing the very first Class A installation of the new Xantrex e-GEN lithium ion battery, as well as our first experience using AGM chassis batteries (made possible by powerful Fullriver batteries, which provide the necessary cold cranking amps for our big Cummins engine).
Thanks to all of the fine companies that are participating in this project for providing the expertise, equipment and service required to get this big job done.
- Xantrex (read more about the Freedom e-GEN Lithium System)
- Full Throttle Series AGMs by Fullriver Batteries
- Glendinning Products
- Hughes Autoformers
- DNA Custom Fabrication
- Pacific Yacht Systems
Stay tuned as our exciting project unfolds!
Recent & Related Videos:
- Xantrex Inverter/Charger Installation
- Xantrex AGS & ComBox Installation
- How to Replace an RV Battery Bank
- Protect Your RV From Low Voltage – Hughes Autoformer
- How To Install The WeBoost Drive 4G-X Cellular Booster & 4G-OTR Antenna
- RV Maintenance: Part One — First Truck Centre
- RV Maintenance: Part Two — Decision Making + A Ticking Time Bomb!
- Newmar New Aire — First Impression: Space & Quality
Featured & Related Products: