The big day we’ve all been eagerly awaiting has finally arrived. We’re at Xantrex headquarters in Burnaby British Columbia for the installation of our Freedom e-GEN Lithium Battery system!
After months of planning and preparation, we’re so excited to be here, and to share this with you. This isn’t a DIY project, so the system is being professionally installed (with some help from us). So rather than making this video a step-by-step tutorial, we’ll be providing an overview of the job and the system.
We hope you enjoy seeing this amazing project come toward the home stretch. Stay tuned for Part Five, when we’ll be installing our new Glendinning power cord reel.
Thanks to all of the fine companies that are participating in this project for providing the expertise, equipment and service required to get this big job done.
- Read more about the Freedom e-GEN Lithium System
- Watch Xantrex’s Playlist of videos about the Freedom e-Gen System
- Full Throttle Series AGMs by Fullriver Batteries
- Glendinning Products
- The brand new cord reel model we’re installing is now available directly from Glendinning.
- Hughes Autoformers (keep in mind that Hughes offers a special discount to RVgeeks viewers!)
- DNA Custom Fabrication
- Pacific Mobile Power Systems
Recent & Related Videos:
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade – Part 3: Cord Reel Removal
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade – Part 2: Battery Tray Expansion
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade – Part 1: Project Intro
- Xantrex Inverter/Charger Installation
- Xantrex AGS & ComBox Installation
- How to Replace an RV Battery Bank
- Protect Your RV From Low Voltage – Hughes Autoformer
- Plugging in an RV (Dog Bones 101)
- How To Install The WeBoost Drive 4G-X Cellular Booster & 4G-OTR Antenna
- RV Maintenance: Part One — First Truck Centre
- RV Maintenance: Part Two — Decision Making + A Ticking Time Bomb!
- Newmar New Aire — First Impression: Space & Quality
Featured & Related Products: