We’ve had flawless service from our Glendinning power cord reel for the past 13 years. But now that we need more space in the electrical compartment, we’re switching to one of their newer models that takes up less room. An added bonus is that we’ll be gaining 15 ‘ of extra cord!
Check out the video above for details about how and why we’re opening up this extra space. Then in Part Four, we’ll be doing the big installation of the new Xantrex e-GEN lithium battery. Part Five will show the installation of our awesome new Glendinning power cord reel. Actually, we should probably say “power power cord reel” since that’s technically what it is. 😁
Thanks to all of the fine companies that are participating in this project for providing the expertise, equipment and service required to get this big job done.
- Read more about the Freedom e-GEN Lithium System
- Watch Xantrex’s Playlist of videos about the Freedom e-Gen System
- Full Throttle Series AGMs by Fullriver Batteries
- Glendinning Products
- The brand new cord reel model we’re installing is now available directly from Glendinning.
- Hughes Autoformers (keep in mind that Hughes offers a special discount to RVgeeks viewers!)
- DNA Custom Fabrication
- Pacific Mobile Power Systems
Stay tuned as our exciting project continues to unfold!
Recent & Related Videos:
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade- Part 2: Battery Tray Expansion
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade – Part 1: Project Intro
- Xantrex Inverter/Charger Installation
- Xantrex AGS & ComBox Installation
- How to Replace an RV Battery Bank
- Protect Your RV From Low Voltage – Hughes Autoformer
- Plugging in an RV (Dog Bones 101)
- How To Install The WeBoost Drive 4G-X Cellular Booster & 4G-OTR Antenna
- RV Maintenance: Part One — First Truck Centre
- RV Maintenance: Part Two — Decision Making + A Ticking Time Bomb!
- Newmar New Aire — First Impression: Space & Quality
Featured & Related Products: