As featured speakers at the 2019 Xscapers Annual Bash in Lake Havasu City, AZ, our presentation was all about RV Batteries – Flooded vs. AGM vs Lithium. Thanks to Xscapers for inviting us to speak their biggest convergence of the year. We hope this information helps fellow RVers understand the pros and cons of each type of RV house battery, and make wise choices about what might work best for them.
You can download a PDF of the important slides here:
Check out Escapees and Xscapers for info about these awesome convergences and more!
Special thanks to our Patreon supporters for making this presentation possible. For Live Q&As, behind the scenes videos, and other exclusive content, check out our Patreon page!
Recent & Related Videos:
- Dinner For 4… For Real! Enlarging Our RV’s Table + CNC Machine Fun
- Xantrex Interviews The RVgeeks About Lithium Batteries
- Special RVgeeks Viewer Discounts! M4 LEDs and Tough Top Awnings
- Classic Airstream Restoration with Drivin’ & Vibin’ and Mortons on the Move + Announcements
- How To Install An Acuva Eco Water Purification System
- PRESS RELEASE: RVgeeks to Host New RV TV Show on PBS!
- RVgeeks featured in a new book – Living The RV Life by Marc & Julie Bennett!
- RVgeeks Cruise the Cut! RVing in England – Part 4 – Narrowboating
- Driving an RV on NARROW U.K. Roads! – RVing in England – Part 3
- U.K. RV Hookup, Dump & Fill – RVing in England -Part 2
- U.K. Motorhome Tour – RVing in England – Part 1
- The Amazing Peterborough Lift Lock!
- SYSTEM UPDATE! RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade