11″ Nylon Cable Ties, 75 Lbs Tensile Strength, White
OK… so we're a little anal-retentive and like to be sure that hoses & bundles of wires are held in place and (usually) out of site. Is that so wrong? These 11″ long ties are great for so many things around the RV. But be sure to use the black ones, which are UV stabilized, for any spot that could be exposed to daylight. You can get them here.
Cambridge Standard 75 cable ties are great multi-purpose cable ties. They are neither too big nor too small, but rather are the perfect size for most typical applications. The tensile strength allows for a strong hold around medium sized bundles. Their rounded tips prevent users from cutting themselves on sharp edges, and make it easier to insert them into hard-to-reach places. These cable ties are easy to use and lock quickly and securely around wire bundles, cables, ropes, and more. Cambridge Cable Ties are the perfect choice for your cable management, organizational, or bundling projects. Cambridge products are preferred by Contractors, Manufacturers, Industrial Users, Professionals, Retailers, Businesses, and Personal use. Whether organizing a home office or a project around the house; doing small home renovations or a commercial construction job; merchandising product or hanging banners- Cambridge cable ties offer an easy to use, high quality product that you will be extremely satisfied with. Cambridge products are preferred by industry leaders in the Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Automotive-aftermarket industries.
- Cambridge 11″ 75 Lb Natural Cable Ties- 100 Pcs, Ideal for standard multi-purpose, bundling, cable management and organizational projects.
- Cambridge cable ties feature a bent tip design for easy insertion in hard-to-reach places.
- Bundle diameter .12″~2.76″ (3~70mm) Nylon 6/6, UL Listed.
- Ideal for Home, Office, DIY, Crafts, Outdoors and Sports. Packaged in a convenient resealable bag. Easy to use, premium quality & excellent value!
- Also available in UV Black. Looking for another color, size, tensile strength or unit count? Our Cambridge line offers many choices to choose from. For a product solution that works best for you, please be sure to view all of our Cambridge product ASINs on Amazon. Cambridge products are preferred by many industry leaders in the Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Automotive-aftermarket industries.
We're handy RVers, not professional technicians. We're happy with the techniques and products we use, but be sure to confirm that all methods and materials you use are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.
We sometimes receive products for evaluation at no cost, but our opinions are our own and we only feature products we personally use, love and can recommend to friends with complete confidence. The RVgeeks participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.