Dewalt Cordless Drill (20V, lithium-ion)
We’ve had our DeWalt cordless drill since 2001 and it’s still going strong. It gets used regularly and saves us a lot of time on projects around the RV. If it ever dies, this is the unit we’d replace it with.
The DEWALT DCD771C2 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion compact drill driver has a lightweight design with a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts of power. The high speed transmission delivers 2 speeds 0-450 RPMs and 0-1500 RPMs. The ergonomic handle allows comfort and control. The tools weighs 3.6 pounds and contains 2 20-volt Max compact Lithium ion battery packs, a compact charger and durable contractor bag.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength.Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- The battery pack is not fully charged out of the carton,refer page 2 in user manual for charging procedure.
We're handy RVers, not professional technicians. We're happy with the techniques and products we use, but be sure to confirm that all methods and materials you use are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.
We sometimes receive products for evaluation at no cost, but our opinions are our own and we only feature products we personally use, love and can recommend to friends with complete confidence. The RVgeeks participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.