GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester
(as of 03/17/2018 at 19:08 UTC)
Neon lamps indicate 7 common wiring conditions. GFCI function tests GFI outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets. Over-molded rubber grips
- Durable: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips. Compact ergonomic design.
- Quickly Read: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication.
- Tests: Standard 3-wire and GFCI protected 120 Volt outlets. Frequency (Hertz) 60Hz
- GFCI Function: Tests GFI outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty & UL Listed: Compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements