1/2-Inch PEX Tubing For Potable Water (25 Feet, white)
This is 1/2″ inner diameter (5/8″ outer diameter) PEX tubing that matches what is used in our RV and is suitable for potable water applications. Before ordering this (or any other) tubing, be sure to confirm the inner & outer diameter of your existing plumbing to be sure it’s a match.
SharkBite PEX Pipe is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a range of potable water applications. Can be used in crimp or Push-to-Connect (PTC) plumbing systems. The repeating SharkBite pattern provides a visual aid to determine when the tube is fully inserted into a SharkBite fitting.
- Durable, freeze resistant tubing expands and contracts with temperature changes.
- Flexibility means fewer fittings, limited potential leak points, and lower cost.
- Perfect for wet or dry installations and immediate pressure testing.
- Compatible with SharkBite or barb fittings using crimp or clamp connections.
- Approvals: NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14, CSA B137.5, ASTM F-876/877, AWWA C904