Self-Adjusting 8″ Wire Stripper
We’ve spent MANY years using cheap-o tools, or a utility knife, to strip the ends off wires. What were we THINKING?!?! This tool is WAY cool! It easily strips off the ends of just about any wire you throw at it, since it self-adjusts. We find ourselves looking for excuses to strip wires… just for the chance to use it!
The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper, 8″, makes stripping wire from 10-24 AWG easier than ever. It has a self-adjusting mechanism and a swivel knob for micro-adjustments for gauges smaller than 20 AWG. The wire crimper crimps 22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm terminals. With a wire cutter and ProTouch Grips for maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue, it is backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee.
- SELF-ADJUSTING: Strip wire from 10 to 24 AWG with our self-adjusting mechanism
- ADJUSTABLE STOPPER: Control the length of the core strip with the built-in adjustable stopper
- CRIMPING: Crimp 10-22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm ignition terminals
- STRIPPING: Strip wire from 10-24 AWG while swivel knob micro-adjusts to strip gauges smaller than 20 AWG
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool
- Wire stripper with self-adjusting mechanism to strip wire from 10-24 AWG while swivel knob micro-adjusts to strip gauges smaller than 20 AWG
- Adjustable stopper controls the length of the core strip
- Wire crimper crimps 10-22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated and 7-9mm ignition terminals while wire cutter extends versatility
- ProTouch grips provide maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue
- Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee