With 17 stellar swimming and surfing beaches, Port Macquarie, NSW is a crown jewel along Australia’s Legendary Pacific Coast. It’s also home to the world’s first hospital dedicated solely to the care and preservation of koalas.
We’re staying at our 3rd excellent Big4 Holiday Park, and we also spotted camels on the beach in Port Macquarie, which was a bit of a surprise! We were not, however, surprised to spot goannas, which are huge monitor lizards. Look for both camels & a goanna in the video.
- Official Trip Announcement – We’re Going Down Under!
- Melbourne, Australia Beachfront Boondocking
- Tasmanian Devil Feeding Frenzy!
- Preparing to Drive on the Left in Dunedin, NZ
- Akaroa, NZ Waterfront Freedom Camping
- Freedom Camping on the Mohaka River near Napier, NZ
- RVgeeks Interviewed by the Legendary Pacific Coast team
- Picking Up Our Campervan. We’re On the Road in OZ!
- Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- How To Hook-Up & Dump Tanks on an Australian Campervan
- Duck-Billed Platypus Hunting in Australia’s Atherton Tablelands
- Australia Campervan Tour
- Magnetic Island & Koalas In The Wild!
- The Whitsunday Islands: Float Plane to Spectacular Whitehaven Beach
- Kangaroos & Wallabies on the Beach at Sunrise
- Brekky on the Barbie
- Boondockers Welcome in OZ, Plus a Honkin’ Custom Outback-Ready RV!
- Australia Driving Q&A – David Barnes Driving School
- Australia Campervan Awning Set-up Time-Lapse
- Byron Bay Bluesfest & Legendary Pacific Coast Planning
- Byron Bay Big4 and Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Yuraygir National Park Kangaroo Mob