When we bought our RV, it suffered from one of the same afflictions as so many other rigs… a four-place table that couldn’t actually seat four in any reasonable comfort.
Luckily for us, we visited Peter’s cousin during our first year on the road… who just happens to be a talented cabinet and furniture maker!
See how we enlarged our RV’s table to comfortably seat four adults. Plus our custom-made cabinet and the coolest CNC-machined woodwork you’ve ever seen. It’s RV woodworking galore!
Our friends Tom & Caitlin joined us for breakfast one morning while we were boondocking together in the Arizona desert, and were gracious enough to let us video it. If you’re not already familiar with the Mortons, we highly recommend MortonsOnTheMove.com as an awesome RVing resource, along with their YouTube channel.
Watch the video above to join us at an RV table that REALLY seats four!
Recent & Related Videos:
- Xantrex Interviews The RVgeeks About Lithium Batteries
- Special RVgeeks Viewer Discounts! M4 LEDs and Tough Top Awnings
- Classic Airstream Restoration with Drivin’ & Vibin’ and Mortons on the Move + Announcements
- How To Install An Acuva Eco Water Purification System
- PRESS RELEASE: RVgeeks to Host New RV TV Show on PBS!
- RVgeeks featured in a new book – Living The RV Life by Marc & Julie Bennett!
- RVgeeks Cruise the Cut! RVing in England – Part 4 – Narrowboating
- Driving an RV on NARROW U.K. Roads! – RVing in England – Part 3
- U.K. RV Hookup, Dump & Fill – RVing in England -Part 2
- U.K. Motorhome Tour – RVing in England – Part 1
- The Amazing Peterborough Lift Lock!
- SYSTEM UPDATE! RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade
- VIAIR GIVEAWAY! 400P-RV Air Compressor & Winterizing Kit