We’re visiting our friends Kyle & Olivia of Drivin’ & Vibin’ to see the progress they’re making on the renovation of their classic Airstream Argosy, with the help of our mutual friends Tom & Caitlin of Mortons on the Move.
Check out both of their channels for lots more detail about the Argosy renovation, as well as tons of other great RVing content:
Be sure to visit their websites, too!
We made a guest appearance last week on Kyle & Olivia’s channel:
We also filmed a fun piece with Tom & Caitlin for their Mondays with the Mortons feature:
And we have one other thing to announce:
The winners of our Acuva Giveaway were David & Penny K, who will be installing their new Acuva Eco 1.5 water purifier in their 2007 Coachman Legend. We chatted on the phone for a while, and they’re excited to know they’ll soon be able to stop buying bottled water! Congratulations to David & Penny and thanks to everyone who entered.
If you didn’t win this time, you can still save 10% on any Acuva purifier by using discount code RVGEEKS.
Ditch the bottled water! Major cities sanitize their drinking water using ultraviolet light, and now you can, too. Acuva’s UV-LED system makes water safe to drink, using a fraction of the space...Show More
Ditch the bottled water! Major cities sanitize their drinking water using ultraviolet light, and now you can, too. Acuva’s UV-LED system makes water safe to drink, using a fraction of the space and power… perfect for RVs.
Get 10% off any Acuva system when shopping online at Acuva's website and using the discount code listed here.Show Less
Peter & John
Recent & Related Videos:
- Safe RV Drinking Water Update, Lab Testing & Acuva Water Purifier Giveaway!
- PRESS RELEASE: RVgeeks to Host New RV TV Show on PBS!
- RVgeeks featured in a new book – Living The RV Life by Marc & Julie Bennett!
- RVgeeks Cruise the Cut! RVing in England – Part 4 – Narrowboating
- Driving an RV on NARROW U.K. Roads! – RVing in England – Part 3
- U.K. RV Hookup, Dump & Fill – RVing in England -Part 2
- U.K. Motorhome Tour – RVing in England – Part 1