This post may contain affiliate links.
We’ve had an incredible time caravanning here in Australia. The people we’ve met and places we’ve seen are now cherished memories that will last a lifetime. And we know we want to come back!
But now that our time here is coming to an end, let’s review our experience and cover some of what it was like here in Oz. In this video, we discuss some of our takeaways from our adventure.
Thanks to all of you who followed along with us all these weeks. We’ll have one last Australia video coming up after this, with a few final reflections as we arrive at the Maui rental office in Sydney to return our trusty campervan.
- Official Trip Announcement – We’re Going Down Under!
- Melbourne, Australia Beachfront Boondocking
- Tasmanian Devil Feeding Frenzy!
- Preparing to Drive on the Left in Dunedin, NZ
- Akaroa, NZ Waterfront Freedom Camping
- Freedom Camping on the Mohaka River near Napier, NZ
- RVgeeks Interviewed by the Legendary Pacific Coast team
- Picking Up Our Campervan. We’re On the Road in OZ!
- Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- How To Hook-Up & Dump Tanks on an Australian Campervan
- Duck-Billed Platypus Hunting in Australia’s Atherton Tablelands
- Australia Campervan Tour
- Magnetic Island & Koalas In The Wild!
- The Whitsunday Islands: Float Plane to Spectacular Whitehaven Beach
- Kangaroos & Wallabies on the Beach at Sunrise
- Brekky on the Barbie
- Boondockers Welcome in OZ, Plus a Honkin’ Custom Outback-Ready RV!
- Australia Driving Q&A – David Barnes Driving School
- Australia Campervan Awning Set-up Time-Lapse
- Byron Bay Bluesfest & Legendary Pacific Coast Planning
- Byron Bay Big4 and Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Yuraygir National Park Kangaroo Mob
- Port Macquarie Koala Hospital, Beaches & Big4
- Stepping on a Huge Snake at Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse!
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.