Have you thought about RV Boondocking, but haven’t been able to “Cut The Cord” yet? Worried that you’re going to run out of water, or fill your black/gray tanks up before you’ve decided it’s time to pack up and leave? Well, you’re not alone… that exact fear keeps LOTS of people from getting away from it all and camping off the grid. But this simple tip will make your first RV trip to the boondocks less stressful!
As you probably know, we’re big fans of camping out in the middle of nowhere… where it’s quiet, and peaceful, and beautiful. But we know that a lot of people are afraid to even try it. They’re worried that they will fill up their tanks and end up showering in a puddle because their gray tank is overflowing.
SEE MORE THIS SATURDAY MORNING ON DISCOVERY!
To see how Anthony, Lisa & Matt made out, watch The RVers this Saturday Morning on Discovery! Season 2, Episode 2 of The RVers shares their experience heading out on their first boondocking trip. The episode airs on The Discovery Channel (in the U.S.) on Saturday, 5/23/20 at 8 AM Eastern & Pacific, 7 AM Central, and 9 AM Mountain time. Set your alarm… or your DVR!
Featured & Related Products:
- Portable “Blue Boy” Tote Tank
- Collapsible Fresh Water Bladder
- Boondockers Welcome Membership (save 15% on your initial membership with code “RVGEEKS15“)
- Harvest Hosts Membership (⬅︎ use this link to automatically save 15% on your initial membership)
- OvernightRVParking.com Membership (now a part of ToGo RV Plus, save $10 with code “RVGEEKS“)
Recent & Related Videos:
- Why We Face East When RV Boondocking
- Solar Panel Tilting – How Much Difference Does It Make?
- New Zealand Freedom Camping — Boondocking, Kiwi Style! — NZ RV Trip
- Bürstner Class B+ Motorhome Tour ???? — Our New Zealand Wilderness RV Rental
- Taping The RVers Season 2 Premiere With a Live Studio Audience!
- ☀️????⚡️ The Ultimate RV Solar System! 8 Panels, 1,300 Watts, Off-Grid Ready!
- Overview Of Our Original Solar Setup
- Solar Panel Tilting — How Much Difference Does it Make?
- Solar Maximus! Optimizing the Sun When RV Boondocking
- LIVE from LAX! Upcoming Appearances & Video Update
- 2019 Wrap Up & 2020 Preview — Appearances, Discounts & More!
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade — Part 1 — Project Intro
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery& Electrical System Upgrade — Part 2 — Battery Tray Expansion
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade — Part 3 — Cord Reel Removal
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade — Part 4 — Lithium Battery Installation
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade — Part 5 — Power Cord Reel Installation
- SYSTEM UPDATE! RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade
- RV Gray Valve Repair — REAL-TIME DIY Holding Tank Valve Replacement
- RV TPMS — Don’t Leave Home Without It! — Our EEZ Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Don’t Let This Happen To Your RV! Check Your Propane Detector!
- Ultimate RV Electrical System Protection — Hughes Autoformer & Power Watchdog
- How to Run 2 RV Air Conditioners At 30-amp Campsites