This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s pretty widely known that Australians like to throw things on the barbie to cook them. But we’ve recently learned another Aussie word: Brekky (sometimes spelled brekkie), which is short for “breakfast.”
Since our campervan came equipped with a cool barbecue….. uhhh… barbie, that slides out from behind a door on the side of the van, we can make brekky on our barbie, which is exactly what we’re going to do today.
In this fun time-lapse, we show you some of the outdoor features of our campervan, and toast our experience Down Under, which has been magnificent so far.
- Official Trip Announcement – We’re Going Down Under!
- Melbourne, Australia Beachfront Boondocking
- Tasmanian Devil Feeding Frenzy!
- Preparing to Drive on the Left in Dunedin, NZ
- Akaroa, NZ Waterfront Freedom Camping
- Freedom Camping on the Mohaka River near Napier, NZ
- RVgeeks Interviewed by the Legendary Pacific Coast team
- Picking Up Our Campervan. We’re On the Road in OZ!
- Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- How To Hook-Up & Dump Tanks on an Australian Campervan
- Duck-Billed Platypus Hunting in Australia’s Atherton Tablelands
- Australia Campervan Tour
- Magnetic Island & Koalas In The Wild!
- The Whitsunday Islands: Float Plane to Spectacular Whitehaven Beach
- Kangaroos & Wallabies on the Beach at Sunrise
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.