This post may contain affiliate links.
We’re celebrating this holiday season with discounts on some of our favorite RV gear. We’re thrilled to bring you special Cyber Monday (& Tuesday & Wednesday!) savings on gear we use, and love, on our own RV.
Starting on Monday, December 2, 2019 at 12:01AM… and running until Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 11:59PM, enjoy additional savings over the usual RVgeeks discounts at each of the following sites, using the coupon/promo code CYBERGEEKS:
- Micro-Air: Save $35 off on the purchase of an EasyStart 364 for your RV’s air conditioner, which is an additional $10 more than our usual discount.
- M4 LEDs: 10% off everything. That’s double our usual discount on the best LEDs on the market.
- Tough Top Awnings: Also get double savings… 10% off top-notch awning & slide topper fabric.
- Mattress Insider: Save 15% (instead of our normal 10%) on an awesome new custom mattress.
- Hughes Autoformers: Protect your RV’s electrical system from surges and spikes with a Power Watchdog, or from low voltage with a Hughes Autoformer, and save 15% instead of the usual 10%.
If you missed the Cyber Monday sale but are still looking to buy some of this great RV gear, be sure to check out our Discounts Page, where you can find the correct discount codes for year-round savings on these and other quality RV products.
Recent & Related Videos:
- Micro-Air EasyStart DIY Installation. Soft Start = Small Generator A/C or TWO A/Cs on 30 Amps!
- All of our M4 LED Videos
- All of our Tough Top Awnings Videos
- Replacing Our RV Mattress — Plus a 10% Discount on YOUR Next RV Mattress
- Ultimate RV Electrical System Protection — Hughes Autoformer & Power Watchdog
- European RV Tour – Part 1 – Exterior
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.