This post may contain affiliate links.
We’re off to the races this weekend! February 21-23, 2020 we’ll be at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the Pennzoil 400 NASCAR race! We’re bringing our RV and will be parked in the infield for the whole weekend.
In addition to just being out-and-about, we’ll be attending many events throughout the weekend, including appearances at the National Indoor RV Centers display, and we hope you’ll be able to come and join us!
Recent & Related Videos:
- ☀️????⚡️ The Ultimate RV Solar System! 8 Panels, 1,300 Watts, Off-Grid Ready!
- Overview Of Our Original Solar Setup
- Solar Panel Tilting — How Much Difference Does it Make?
- Solar Maximus! Optimizing the Sun When RV Boondocking
- LIVE from LAX! Upcoming Appearances & Video Update
- 2019 Wrap Up & 2020 Preview — Appearances, Discounts & More!
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade — Part 1 — Project Intro
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery& Electrical System Upgrade — Part 2 — Battery Tray Expansion
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade — Part 3 — Cord Reel Removal
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade — Part 4 — Lithium Battery Installation
- RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade — Part 5 — Power Cord Reel Installation
- SYSTEM UPDATE! RV Lithium/AGM Battery & Electrical System Upgrade
- RV Gray Valve Repair — REAL-TIME DIY Holding Tank Valve Replacement
- RV TPMS — Don’t Leave Home Without It! — Our EEZ Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Don’t Let This Happen To Your RV! Check Your Propane Detector!
- Ultimate RV Electrical System Protection — Hughes Autoformer & Power Watchdog
- How to Run 2 RV Air Conditioners At 30-amp Campsites
Sometimes we receive products for evaluation at no cost and may use affiliate links to the products and services from which we earn commissions. For example, as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. That said, it's important to us to let you know that our opinions are our own. We only recommend products we believe deliver real value and that we can confidently recommend without reservation. You also won’t pay an extra penny by using our links. Thanks so much for supporting RVgeeks as we work to create helpful RVing-related content that we hope enhances your RVing life!
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.