We’re excited to announce that RVgeeks has partnered with Cummins to offer special motorhome maintenance discounts and a $500 RV SERVICE GIVEAWAY! Get complete details, SAVE UP TO 25% with code “RVGEEKS” and enter for your chance to win! http://now.cummins.com/rvgeeks
Since both of our motorhomes have been powered by Cummins engines, it’s not surprising that we gravitated toward the manufacturer’s very own facilities. In addition to being well equipped to provide the high quality service that diesel pusher owners expect, their network of locations across the United States (and now in Canada) ensures we can find the support we need just about anywhere we travel. In 17 years of full-time RVing, we’ve had our motorhome serviced at Cummins Coach Care facilities more than anywhere else.
The pricing listed on the special landing page reflects up to a 25% discount off Cummins regular retail pricing. To take advantage of the discounted service specials, be sure to mention the discount code RVGEEKS when making your service appointment over the phone or in person. Service must be completed between August 1, 2020 and July 31, 2021.
Also, enter for your chance to win a $500 credit toward RV service! The giveaway ends on August 31, 2020, so be sure to enter today! http://now.cummins.com/rvgeeks
Enter for your chance to win
$500 TOWARD CUMMINS
COACH CARE RV SERVICE
Special Maintenance Discounts
SAVE UP TO 25%!
Use Discount Code: RVGEEKS
Please Note: We received a lot of questions about whether Coach Care facilities can work on non-Cummins-powered vehicles (like Caterpillar or Detroit Diesel engines). We reached out to their main office and have received the following response, suggesting that you can contact your local Coach Care location to inquire about any routine maintenance needs. Hope this helps:
“While our highly trained technicians specialize in Cummins products, we are able to perform basic services (such as an oil change) on Detroit and Caterpillar engines. Your service advisor will review any additional charges with you before completing the service.”
Recent & Related Videos:
- Onan Generator Maintenance — Oil/Filter Change, Air Cleaner & Spark Arrestor DIY
- Onan Generator Maintenance — Cooling System Flush & Replace DIY
- Onan Generator Maintenance — Fuel Filter Replacement DIY
- 💦 SAFE RV DRINKING WATER!🚰 Acuva Eco NX-Silver Water Purification System Upgrade
- RV Towed Car Braking — Roadmaster InvisiBrake Auxilliary Tow Brake System Installation
- How To Replace RV Patio Awning Fabric — Carefree of Colorado Power Awning
- RV Solar Webinar With Xantrex Tech Doctor Don Wilson
- RV Boondocking Making You Nervous? Try This!
- New Zealand Freedom Camping — Boondocking, Kiwi Style! — NZ RV Trip
- Bürstner Class B+ Motorhome Tour 🚐 — Our New Zealand Wilderness RV Rental
- ☀️🔌⚡️ The Ultimate RV Solar System! 8 Panels, 1,300 Watts, Off-Grid Ready!
- RV Gray Valve Repair — REAL-TIME DIY Holding Tank Valve Replacement
- RV TPMS — Don’t Leave Home Without It! — Our EEZ Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Don’t Let This Happen To Your RV! Check Your Propane Detector!