Mismanaging propane can be an explosive mistake. Don’t let this crucial, but often-overlooked, maintenance item cause your RV trip to go up in flames!
We’re doing something a little different this week. By necessity, our videos are usually edited to a reasonable length. If they weren’t, you’d be hanging around with us for hours on some of our more involved projects. Today, we’re taking advantage of both the importance of the topic, and the speed and ease with which it can be completed, to bring you our first real-time DIY video.
In the actual time it takes to do the job of replacing our outdated propane detector (did you know that they MUST be replaced at certain time intervals?!) we shoot an entire video, almost completely unedited. This will show how quickly and easily this important job can be done.
If your propane detector has been “out of sight, out of mind” let this be a reminder to check it, so you don’t end up like the RV in the video! 😉
Recent & Related Videos:
- How To Check Your Propane Tank Level Without A Gauge
- How To Connect a BBQ Grill to an RV’s Onboard Propane Tank
- Connecting an RV to External Propane
- Meet TV Producer Anthony Nalli of The RVers + New Personal Appearances
- Goodbye to FLAKING RV PAINT! Roof Radius & End Cap Re-Painting
- Ultimate RV Electrical System Protection — Hughes Autoformer & Power Watchdog
- How to Run 2 RV Air Conditioners At 30-amp Campsites
- MAJOR SHOW UPDATE! The RVers TV
- RV Holding Tank Odor Control ? — Air Admittance Valves
- Van Conversion Window Installation – Van Life DIY – Class B Living
Featured & Related Products:
- Dometic/Atwood Hydro Flame 36720 “ProTECHtor” RV Propane Gas Detector
- 8″ Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper & Crimper
- 8″ Diagonal Wire Cutters
- Crimping Butt Connectors (assorted pack)
- Multimeter (for testing your RVs propane detector wires for +12V and ground)