15′ Braided High-Speed HDMI Cable
We use this high-quality, braided HDMI cable to connect our iPhone/iPad to our TV (we need this 3-port HDMI adapter, a 3′ HDMI Extension cable, and the Apple Lightning AV Adapter to make it possible)… so we can see our photos/videos in larger, HDMI quality. Pass the popcorn, it’s home movie night! wink
P.S. – It’s also great for streaming Hulu/Netflix/etc to our TV using our T-Mobile BingeOn plan… since streaming media devices like the AppleTV or Roku don’t always register correctly with T-Mobile and may use your data allotment… fast!
Length: 15FT / Color: Black/blue Nylon Jacket / Quantity Included： 1-PackHDMI Ethernet Channel – Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable Audio Return Channel – Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data “upstream” to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable 3D – Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications Braided Nylon Jacket – Braided Nylon Net Jacket could avoid bite from your pets or any naughty animals
- Braided HDMI Standard (Ethernet, Audio Return, 3D, 1080P)
- Custom Connector and Protective Braided Jacket built-in.
- HDMI cable conforms to the latest 1.4 HDMI standard and support high speed, ethernet, audio return, 1080P TVs, 3D TVs, Deep Color, TrueHD, and DTS-HD.
- Molded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure.
- The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance, static-free video transmission, and noise suppression