20-Amp Power Inlet Receptacle
NEMA 5-20P 20-Amp power inlet… great for adding an extra power source for those times when you have access to both a 30/50-amp power outlet for the RV and an extra 15/20-amp outlet to run an additional device/appliance. We used this to add the extra 20-amp outlet to run a 1,500-Watt space heater while wintering in BC. Watch our video explaining the WHY and then our subsequent video explaining how to do the installation.
20 Amp, 125 Volt, NEMA 5-20P, 2P, 3W, Power Inlet Receptacle, Straight Blade, Industrial Grade, Grounding, , Standard Wire Wells Wired, Nylon Strap – Gray, UPC: 07847704614
- Super Tough Nylon Body Resists Damage From Severe Impact, Abrasion and Chemicals
- NEMA and Non-NEMA Configurations Available
- Positive Crimp Lock Wire Clamps
- Available in 15, 20, and 30 Amp Configurations
- Stainless Steel external hardware resists corrosive effects of moisture