3/8-Inch OD Compression Male x 1/2-Inch MIP Adapter
In order to upgrade our bathroom faucets to the new Hansgrohe Metris units we picked up at Costco, we had to adapt the household-standard 3/8″ compression fitting on the faucet’s supply lines to the 1/2″ pipe-thread connection on our RV plumbing… and these adapters did the job. Before upgrading your faucet(s), be sure to check to see if the fittings are the same.
Male UnionO.D. tube size x Male pipe size. 1 per card. Manufactured to include no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces.No. LFA22: 1/4 IN x 1/8 INNo. LFA23: 1/4 IN x 1/4 INNo. LFA122: 3/8 IN x 1/4 INNo. LFA123: 3/8 IN x 3/8 INNo. LFA124: 3/8 IN x 1/2 INNo. LFA220: 1/2 IN x 3/8 INNo. LFA221: 1/2 IN x 1/2 INNo. LFA324: 5/8 IN x 1/2 INView Watts Regulator Cos website for details and warranty information on this product.
- This compression fitting is easy to use for both contractors and the do-it-yourselfer
- Unique Ander-Lign compression fitting is the only fitting that is completely assembled with a captive sleeve
- The bodies are interchangeable with standard compression
- For use with copper, brass, aluminum, and plastic tubing
- Lead-free brass is not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surfaces of pipes and pipe and plumbing fittings and fixtures