6 Gauge 1/4″ Ring Terminal Lugs (Marine Grade)
Terminal lugs for the 6-gauge (6 AWG) cable connecting our solar panels to our system. They weren’t needed at the roof (thanks to the Dinkle DK10N Terminal block)… but were needed to attach the cables to the in-line circuit breaker(s) and to the posts where the output from the solar charge controllers feeds into the battery. Don’t forget to pickup a Heavy-Duty Crimping Tool to attach them!
SELTERM Tinned Copper Battery Cable lugs are ideal for making Marine Grade Cables, Battery Cables & Welding Cables that are used in marine, outdoor and harsh environments. To ensure their anticorrosive properties, these lugs have been subjected to salt spray tests to ASTMB117 standard. Rigorous field testing in harsh winter environments in snow have also been conducted by OEMs that depend on these lugs.
These Lugs can be crimped or soldered on and are UL & CUL listed and rated for up to 600V DC, allowing use in a wide range of applications such as Boat Wiring, Trolling Motors, Car Audio, ATVs, RVs, Snowmobiles, Golf Carts, Automotive, Electric Powertrains, Off-grid Solar, Back-up Power & Battery Banks.
The Cable Lugs are made from 99.9% pure seamless copper tubes that adhere to the ASTMB188 standard. The copper is malleable & ductile enough to withstand crimp force without cracking. The lugs are tin plated according to ASTMB545 standard to guarantee uniformity in the plating thickness.
These copper lugs are tested to ensure they meet S.A.E conductivity standards J163 & J1811. The barrels of the lugs have flared end to ensure easy cable entry. The pads of the lugs are properly sealed at the ends to prevent any moisture or solder from leaking. Wire & stud sizes are clearly marked on the pads for easy identification during installation.
The lugs are RoHS 3 & REACH compliant.
- Selterm marine grade battery cable ends are made from 100% annealed tinned copper, for maximum current flow and a higher degree of conductivity
- Our tinned copper wire lugs are corrosion free; ideal for marine automotive or outdoor use; salt spray tested to ASTMB117 standard
- These ring terminals have a close end pad design, keeping electrical components, batteries and cables safe and free from moisture, and also prevents solder from leaking during installation
- Choose from a variety of wire and stud sizes that fits your application; Can be crimped or soldered; Use with compatible Stranded or Fine Stranded Battery or Welding Cables; Full product dimensions provided in the second image
- Designed for durability, and tested to meet S.A.E conductivity standards J163 & J1811; UL listed to U.S. & Canadian saftey standards; RoHS 3 & REACH compliant