7/8-Inch Shallow Socket (1/2-Inch Drive)
If you’re using a Camco brand drain plug in your Atwood Water Heater, you’ll need this size socket to remove/re-install it.
(Note: if you’re using the original, Atwood brand plug… you’ll need a 15/16″ socket, instead)
Designed to apply maximum torque, the 6-point opening of the TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive x 7/8 in. Shallow Socket snugly fits the hex shape of fastener heads, so there’s no opportunity for slipping. To prevent round off, it grips the flat sides of fasteners rather than the corners. With a shallow well and slim walls, this socket has the clearance to fit into tight, narrow spaces. Detent notches inside the drive end securely lock socket onto ratchets and extensions, so it won’t fall off or stick on fasteners. Made from premium chrome vanadium steel, it’s protected from rust and corrosion by a durable mirror chrome plated finish.
- 6-point opening snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads to apply maximum torque without slipping
- Advanced design grips flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round off
- Shallow well and slim walls allow socket to fit into tight, narrow spaces
- Detent notches in drive end lock onto ratchets and extensions
- Made from premium chrome vanadium steel with a durable mirror chrome plated finish