Dewalt Cordless Drill (20V, lithium-ion)
We’ve had our DeWalt cordless drill since 2001 and it’s still going strong. It gets used regularly and saves us a lot of time on projects around the RV. If it ever dies, this is the unit we’d replace it with (this new one is 20V instead of our 12V… and the Lithium Ion battery should last longer than our old NiCad does!).
The DEWALT DCD771C2 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion compact drill driver has a lightweight design with a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts of power. The high speed transmission delivers 2 speeds 0-450 RPMs and 0-1500 RPMs. The ergonomic handle allows comfort and control. The tools weighs 3.6 pounds and contains 2 20-volt Max compact Lithium ion battery packs, a compact charger and durable contractor bag.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength.Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- The battery pack is not fully charged out of the carton,refer page 2 in user manual for charging procedure.