Double Seal Inflate-Through Valve Caps (4 Pack)
If you don’t have a TPMS System (really? you SHOULD! See our video about our PressurePro TPMS here) and want an easier way to inflate/deflate or check your tire pressures, these “inflate-through” double seal valve caps are great! We used them for years before getting our TPMS system and loved them. They never leaked, but made checking/adjusting our tire pressures a breeze. Replace your valve stem caps with a set of these and you won’t regret it!
Inflate, deflate or gauge directly thru the cap, saving time during inflation and pressure checks. Automatic inflation systems lock right onto the cap. Seals like a high pressure cap, yet offers the convenience of an inflate thru extension. The cap performs like a check valve the seal becomes tighter in the event of a core failure. Heat resistant grommets provide additional protection for extended high temperature running. Features tough all metal housing, precision fit brass components and durable self sealing O-Ring
- High quality double seal inflate through valve caps (4 Pack).
- Save time and money over common valve caps by reducing pressure check times by 65%.
- Designed for high pressure truck tire service. Inflate, deflate or gauge directly through the valve, saving time.
- Tough all metal housing with durable self sealing O-ring. Grooved at the top (Not Threaded) to accommodate various lock on air chucks.
- Does not require an additional cap. Effective length 3/4″. Installation torque 1.5-3 inch pounds. Knurled edges may vary in two or 3 rows.