Heavy Duty Cable Lug Crimping Tool (for AWG 8 to 1/0)
This heavy-duty crimping tool made easy work of attaching the terminal lugs to the 6-gauge wires connecting our solar panels to the circuit breakers… and then the charge controllers to our battery bank.
The crimping tool is used for non-welding and standard electrical connection. The mould of the crimping dies is made of hardened tool steel. It is with the characteristics of long life, accurate bore diameter and good crimping effect.Description of crimper: The crimber is robust and in high quality Crimper is lightweight and easy to carry.Technical Information for crimper: Length of crimper: approx. 39.5 cmWidth of crimper: approx. 14.2 cmThickness of crimper: approx. 4.2 cmWeight of crimper: approx. 1.3 kg Material of crimper: metal.Setting levels of crimper: 6/10/16/25/35/50 mm2
- 【Product upgrade】NEW 「 HX-50BI 」with 6 dies in AWG: 8,6,4,2,1,1/0,NOT IN METRIC
- 【Precise dies】Hexagonal rotating dies are processed with Wire EDM Cutting, more accurate than normal casting dies.
- 【Comfortable operation】Comfortable grip with antislip surface saves strength and improves user’s experience.
- 【Solid construction】Made of high quality carbon steel which can offer long service life.
- 【Versatilel】Compatiable with copper&aliuminum cable lug,non-welding and standard electrical connection.