Lowepro Lens Case 11 x 26 cm (Black)
While we’re sure that this case would be great for a nice long telephoto lens… that’s not what we’re using it for. Turns out that it’s ALSO a great size for transporting our Blue Yeti Microphone! Rotate the microphone so it’s pointing down, and the base slides snuggly into this great carrying bag. Coil up the USB cable and it fits nicely on top!
You invest hundreds (even thousands) of dollars in your lenses. Carry them in Lowepro Lens Cases, specially designed to protect those investments. Each is purpose built using thick, one-piece foam padding to provide superior, allover protection for fragile glass and mounts. Lowepro’s OverLap Zipper construction safeguards a lens from dust and moisture. A SlipLock attachment tab with hook/loop fasteners secures the case to a compatible bag, belt or loop and expands your carrying capacity. Dual zippers provide easy access to the case, and when a lens is in use, you can store its cap in the convenient mesh pocket located inside the lid.
- Fits high-power zoom lenses, similar to 70-200mm f/2.8
- Purpose-built, one-piece foam padding construction protects a specific lens size and shape from top to bottom and side to side; sturdy, yet lightweight
- Built-in SlipLock attachment tab secures the Lens Case to a Lowepro SlipLock compatible bag or pack
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap provides an extra carrying option and allows for a custom fit when worn over shoulder or across body
- Compression strap secures case to a backpack or shoulder bag with daisy chains or loops