3″ Replacement Waste Valve with Metal Handle (Valterra)
Waste tank valves. In some ways, they’re the unsung heroes of the RVing world… quietly doing their job… keeping the contents of the waste tanks safely where it belongs, until you’re ready to dump. So when one of them begins to fail, it’s no wonder that you want to get it fixed up ASAP! Luckily, that job is (actually) quite simple!
If you need a smaller, 1.5″ Waste Valve (like for your gray tank), try this one: Valterra 1.5″ Waste Valve
Fix your RV the easy way with the Valterra Bladex Waste Valve! The Bladex Valve fits GrenTec, Bladex, Valterra, Bristol, and Anonda valves and includes all necessary seals, nuts and bolts. Eliminate the mess with your old RV plumbing valve. Instead of cutting the pipe and cementing a new valve on, remove the nuts, bolts, body, and seals out from between the fittings. Then, slide new seals and body in and rebolt. With a nut and bolt attachment system, you can be sure that the valve stays on tight. So easy to use, the Valterra Bladex Waste Valve is perfect for any RV, camper, or trailer owner.
- NO MESS: At-home RV body valve repair is mess-free for your convenience
- VERSATILE: Bladex valve is compatible with GrenTec, Blade, Valterra, Bristol, and Anonda valves
- DIY REPAIRS: Eliminate the need for costly service work!
- EASY TO USE: Simply replace your current waste valve body and tighten nuts and bolts for a quick fix
- ALL PARTS INCLUDED: Includes seals, nuts, and bolts so you can install your valve right away