Xantrex System Control Panel for Freedom SW Inverter/Chargers
Provides remote control and display of the settings & status of a Xantrex Freedom SW Inverter. If you already have an inverter/charger with system control panel that you’re updating/upgrading… you may also need the Xantrex Network Cable Adapters, which let you use the existing 4-wire cable instead of having to run a new 6-wire version.
The Freedom SW 230 Vac inverter/charger offers true sine wave performance and efficient, multi-stage charging. The 2x continuous power surge rating provides necessary start-up power for demanding applications including inductive motor loads. Available in two 230 Vac / 50 Hz, 24 Vdc models, the Freedom SW offers parallel stacking capability to enable twice-the-rated output. Both models can operate in tandem with a generator to temporarily assist power loads with large start-up demands such as air conditioners, water pumps etc. A Xanbus AGS must be installed in the system in order for this feature work. Both are compatible with optional accessories such as the System Control Panel (SCP) and the Automatic Generator Start (AGS). The Freedom SW inverter/charger provides utility grade AC power to operate commonly used AC-powered electronics such as plasma television sets, microwaves, entertainment systems, computers, printers, power tools, refrigerators and much more
- A true sine wave, high surge, wide temp and full featured inverter/ charger
- Parallel stacking capability to double the inverter power output
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications
- Ignition lockout prevents unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power
- Protection Features: Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection, Over-temperature shutdown, and Automatic overload protection