This post may contain affiliate links.
We’re now just ONE WEEK AWAY from the premiere of The RVers on The Discovery Channel! After more than a year in the works, we’re pinching ourselves, trying to envision how it will feel when it’s really real!
Note the date and time: Sunday morning, 11/17/19 – there are two Discovery Channel feeds:
- East Coast Feed: 8 AM Eastern / 7 AM Central
- West Coast Feed: 8 AM Pacific / 9 AM Mountain
On Monday, November 18th (the day after the show airs on Discovery), the first episode will also be free to download from AppleTV, so you can watch the premiere on Discovery, then download it from Apple for a replay including exclusive bonus content (streaming & PBS don’t have commercial breaks, so there’s time for a little more show content). The show will release to PBS in January, but who can wait that long?!
To help you find the show on AppleTV (and all the other online streaming services), you can use this link: https://geni.us/TheRVers (right now, it points to a show trailer on YouTube, but on the 18th it will point to Apple TV, Google Play, and Amazon, depending on the device it’s clicked on).
NOTE: Shortly after publishing this post, we’ll be broadcasting on location from Las Vegas, NV on YouTube Live to talk about the launch of the show. We’ll be on the air at 3:30PM ET / 12:30PM PT, about 20 minutes from now. So if you’re available, please join us here: https://youtu.be/fls7HouxGTQ. As soon as we get off the air, we’ll embed a replay of the broadcast right here, or you can watch the archived version at that same link.
Here it is:
The Fun Doesn’t Stop There!
The Discovery Channel schedule is only posted two weeks out, so when The RVers premiere appeared on their website for the very first time this past week, it was pretty exciting!
Of course there’s more happening than just the 11/17 premiere. Season One of The RVers runs every Sunday morning at the above times for six consecutive weeks. Don’t miss an episode (set your DVR to record it now)!
The creator and producer of the show, Anthony Nalli, has crafted content that we’re very proud to be a part of – an informative, educational and entertaining presentation about something that’s been a defining part of our lives for nearly 17 years. Of course we mean RVing, which we’ve been doing full-time for so long now, that we can hardly remember what living in a sticks & bricks house is like.
Not that the show is only about full-timing. There’s something for every RVer… or wanna-be RVer. Whether you’re full-time, part-time, a seasonal snowbird, driving a motorhome or towing a trailer or 5th wheel…. or just thinking about, or interested in, any of the above… you will love The RVers.
Attend a Premiere Watch Party… or Host Your Own!
There is so much happening around the premiere that we thought we should assemble a list of events, posts, resources and details… you can find links below. We’ll be making several personal appearances, including a Premiere Watch Party on 11/17/19, when we hope you can join us in person in Fredericksburg, TX.
Our other co-hosts, Tom & Caitlin of Mortons on the Move will be appearing at another watch party in Desert Hot Springs, CA, so there are TWO opportunities to watch the premiere in person with cast members!
There are also RVillage Watch Parties being announced all around the country, and you can even plan your own! EVERY attendee at EVERY RVillage Watch Party, including the host, will be entered into a drawing to win a free trip to the RVillage Rally in FL in February to meet the cast of The RVers in person.
Please keep in mind that television shows rely on ratings. If you’re attending a watch party, a room full of people watching one TV only counts as one viewer… so be sure to record it at home, too! Besides, you’ll surely want to watch it again later, and share with friends, right?! Either way, be sure to take advantage of the FREE Apple TV download on Monday, 11/18!
Also, don’t go out to the kitchen for popcorn during the commercials! We’re excited to share with you that Xantrex, a prominent show sponsor whose products we have used and loved for years, asked us if we would appear in a Xantrex commercial. Not only did we enthusiastically agree (did we mention that we love Xantrex products?), but we storyboarded, scripted, shot, voiced, edited and produced the entire 30-second spot ourselves!
We’re pretty excited to have tackled this new art form for the first time (yes, producing a commercial is very different than any type of video production we’ve ever done before). The Xantrex spot is exclusively for Discovery (airing once in all six episodes of Season One), so you won’t see it anywhere else. Hope you like it! (Keep an eye out for Tom & Cait in a 30-second Fantasy RV Tours spot, too… more reason to skip the popcorn run)!
Here are all the details you’ll need to watch the show, and/or join us and other cast members in person:
- 11/17/19 – Fredericksburg, TX Premiere Watch Party
- 11/17/19 – Desert Hot Springs, CA Premiere Watch Party with Mortons On The Move
- Download the show (+ exclusive bonus content!) for FREE on Monday, 11/18 on AppleTV (right now, it points to a show trailer on YouTube, but on the 18th it will point to Apple TV, Google Play, and Amazon, depending on the device it’s clicked on).
- RVillage Premiere Watch Parties (including one with RVillage founder Curtis in Port St. Lucie, FL)
- Host Your Own RVillage Watch Party for The RVers premiere!
- January 11-19, 2020 – Lake Havasu, AZ – Join RVgeeks & Anthony Nalli at the Xscapers 2020 Annual Bash
- February 12-16, 2020 – Live Oak, FL – Join RVgeeks, Anthony, Tom & Cait at the 2020 RVillage Rally
- Subscribe to receive ongoing show news and updates at TheRVers.TV
- Follow and Like The RVers on Facebook
You probably know that we just returned from an extended RV trip in Italy. If you’re wondering where we left our rig for the past two months, it was stored securely indoors at National Indoor RV Centers in Las Vegas (they have locations in AZ, TX & GA too). They took great care of our home for us (even washing and waxing it yesterday!), and we’re super happy with their services. If you’re looking to buy, store, service or detail an RV, check out NIRVC.com for details.
Recent & Related Videos:
- The RVers TV Show Update — Discovery Has Moved Up Our Premiere!
- Meet TV Producer Anthony Nalli of The RVers + New Personal Appearances
- Major Show Update – Discovery Channel Here We Come!
- We’re Coming to a TV Near You!
- European RV Tour – Part 1 – Exterior
- New Solar! Italy RV Trip! Preview & Update
- RV Water Pump FAIL & Replace + BLOOPERS!
- RV Gray Valve Repair — REAL-TIME DIY Holding Tank Valve Replacement
- Fix That Dripping Shower + BONUS TIP: Caulk Like A Pro!
- RV TPMS — Don’t Leave Home Without It! — Our EEZ Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Don’t Let This Happen To Your RV! Check Your Propane Detector!
- Goodbye to FLAKING RV PAINT! Roof Radius & End Cap Re-Painting
- Ultimate RV Electrical System Protection — Hughes Autoformer & Power Watchdog
- How to Run 2 RV Air Conditioners At 30-amp Campsites
- RV Holding Tank Odor Control ? — Air Admittance Valves
- Van Conversion Window Installation – Van Life DIY – Class B Living
Sometimes we receive products for evaluation at no cost and may use affiliate links to the products and services from which we earn commissions. For example, as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. That said, it's important to us to let you know that our opinions are our own. We only recommend products we believe deliver real value and that we can confidently recommend without reservation. You also won’t pay an extra penny by using our links. Thanks so much for supporting RVgeeks as we work to create helpful RVing-related content that we hope enhances your RVing life!
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.