This post may contain affiliate links.
The new TV series The RVers premieres on The Discovery Channel on Saturday morning, November 23, 2019 with yours truly, Peter & John, co-hosting! We’ll also be on PBS, iTunes and lots of other outlets.
While on a recent video shoot, we sat down for an in-depth update with none other than Anthony Nalli, the show’s creator and producer. Anthony also created and produces the long-running PBS TV series The Aviators.
UPCOMING PERSONAL APPEARANCES BY THE RVGEEKS / THE RVERS
We mentioned in this video that several appearances were in the works for us this coming year. So far, we have officially been confirmed as featured speakers at the following events. We hope you can join us in person!
- Xscapers Annual Bash 2020 – Lake Havasu, AZ
January 11, 2020 – January 19, 2020
Peter & John will be joined on stage by Anthony Nalli, Creator & Producer of The RVers, whose band Wicked Truth, will also be performing during the event.
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE (you must be an Escapees/Xscapers member to attend. Not a member? Click here for to join, and we’ll donate 100% of our affiliate proceeds to the Escapees CARE Center)!
- RVillage Spirit of the Road Rally 2020 – Live Oak, FL
February 12-16, 2020
Peter & John will also be joined by Anthony Nalli, Creator & Producer of The RVers, and fellow co-hosts Tom & Caitlin Morton of Mortons on the Move.
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE
VISIT THE WEBSITES FOR THE SHOW, AND OUR CO-HOSTS:
- Show website: TheRVers.tv
- Facebook: The RVers Facebook Page
- Co-hosts: Tom & Caitlin of Mortons on the Move (see the Mortons on their YouTube channel as well)
Related & Recent Videos:
- MAJOR SHOW UPDATE! The RVers TV
- Updates On Our TV Show — The RVers! We’re Coming To PBS this Fall!
- PRESS RELEASE: RVgeeks to Host New RV TV Show on PBS!
- Goodbye to FLAKING RV PAINT! Roof Radius & End Cap Re-Painting
- Ultimate RV Electrical System Protection — Hughes Autoformer & Power Watchdog
- How to Run 2 RV Air Conditioners At 30-amp Campsites
- RV Holding Tank Odor Control ? — Air Admittance Valves
- Van Conversion Window Installation — Van Life DIY — Class B Living
- RV Tire Replacement — Save Money & Get The Job Done Right
- Boondocking Tips: Why Do We Face East?
- Newmar Super Star Super C RV — Detailed Tour & Impressions from RVX
- How to Replace RV Patio Awning Fabric — Dometic A&E — New EASIER Method
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.