RVs have lots of confined spaces. That can make it difficult for us DIY types to see what’s required to get a project done. But we’ve got a couple of tricks up our sleeve that allow us to see into and around many tight spaces. Sometimes, it’s almost like we have actual RV X-Ray vision!
These aren’t mind-blowing tricks that take innate abilities, special training, or extensive practice to master. As with everything we do on our rig, we try to figure out smarter, easier ways to get the job done. Not being professional RV technicians sometimes requires us to think outside the box to successfully tackle a project.
After you watch the video, please let us know what we’ve missed. We’re always learning, and if you’ve got some special tip for seeing into tight spots on your RV that we haven’t covered here, we’d love it if you shared with us, and everyone else here. After all, Group Think is the best problem solver.
We want to thank all of our Patreon supporters who’ve joined us since our last video. We’re humbled by how many of you have come on board with our newest effort. And a super special thanks to our Superman and Wonder Woman level patrons. If you want to know their secret identities, you can see them listed in the credits at the end of the video.
To learn more about our new premium content, check out the details at www.Patreon.com/RVgeeks.
Recent & Related Videos:
- RV Water Heater Flush and Inspection (Suburban & Atwood)
- RV Plumbing Leak Troubleshooting & Repair — Practically For Free!
- Behind the Scenes: Kitchen Slide-Out Plumbing
- How to Prevent an RV Slide-out Flood
- Replacing an A&E RV Slide Topper — “Standard Method”
- Maintaining RV Slide-Out Seals
- Maintaining RV Slide-out Seals — Part 2: How To Reach Under Slide Toppers
- RV Water Heater Flush & Inspection Surprise!
- Announcing New RVgeeks Premium Content!
Featured & Related Products:
- Telescoping Inspection Mirror
- Selfie Stick
- Selfie Stick w/Bluetooth Remote Shutter – the separate, bluetooth remote shutter enables you to trigger your smartphone to take a photo, even when the selfie stick is extended beyond your reach
- GoPro Hero 5 Black
- SJCAM Action Cam – don’t want to spend as much as a GoPro costs, but still want to be able to use a remote camera to inspect in hard-to-reach places? This SJCam model is a good alternative.
- Borescope, Semi-Rigid
- PEX Crimping Tool & Crimping Bands
- PEX Cutting Tool
- Plumber’s Pipe Tape – ½in x 300in
- 30-amp Extension Cord
- 50-amp Extension Cord