On June 1st, it was time for one of the most expensive scheduled maintenance items any RVer faces: the replacement of our tires. Of course we’ve known for a while that this day was coming, but it’s still a pretty big credit card invoice to sign.
Aside from the cost, we’re really happy to be rolling on fresh tires. And at least we shouldn’t be facing this again for a long time.
Here’s a brief overview video of our tire replacement, along with a couple of quick tire-related tips that might save you some money when it’s your turn to open you wallet for new rubber.
Recent & Related Videos:
- Tire Age, Care & Replacement
- Inflating RV Tires The Easy Way
- Protecting Your RV With TPMS
- Are “Cold” Tire Pressures Really Cold?
Featured & Related Products:
- Viair 400P-RV Air Compressor
- PressurePro 4-Sensor TPMS System
- Additional PressurePro 2 Sensor Kits
- Flexible Cutting Boards
- Aerospace 303 UV Protectant
- Accutire Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- Infrared Temperature Gun
- Camco Super Wheel Chocks
- Utility Blocks – Pack of 4
- Utility Blocks – Single
- Double-Seal, Inflate-Through Valve Caps – 4 Pack