Alan Warren, host of The RV Show USA, the only nationwide syndicated radio show about RVing, graciously invited us to join him on the air this week. We appreciate the enthusiasm that Alan and his team put into promoting RVing, so we were honored to be asked and happy to participate.
Last night, October 18, 2017, we were interviewed live for two segments, and had a great time. We’re humbled that Alan appreciates the small contribution that our videos make to the RV community. It’s always great to hear that we’ve been helpful.
The video above is a 20-minute edit of the live Facebook feed of the full 2-hour show, which airs live every Wednesday evening at 8PM Eastern Time. Being a syndicated show, it’s tightly formatted to work with the many stations where it airs, so there’s not an excessive amount of time to spare. We appeared for one 6-minute segment, followed by a second 8-minute segment, with a commercial break in between.
For those of you unfamiliar with The RV Show USA, we included some footage in addition to our appearance to give you a feel for things. That’s Alan’s lovely wife Lisa on the left, and his producer/co-pilot “Goose” running the board on the right.
If you’re already familiar with the show, but missed catching us live, you can jump right to the 4 minute mark in the video to hear our interview. After the break, our second segment begins just after the 12 minute mark. Sorry about the background noise during part of the interview. It was POUNDING rain on the roof of our RV! LOL
Thanks so much to Alan for having us on. If you’d like to catch the show, either live or archived, use the links below to see the many ways to hear The RV Show USA on the radio or online.
Websites Mentioned In This Video:
- The RV Show USA Website
- The RV Show USA Facebook Page
- The RV Show USA on iTunes
- Tough Top Awnings (save 5% with discount code “RVGEEKSROCK“)
- M4 LED Products (save 5% with coupon code “RVGEEKS5“)
- RVLove (Marc & Julie Bennett)
- The RV Success School
Recent & Related Videos:
- Buying an RV — The Pros & Cons of New vs. Used
- Awning & Slide Topper Replacement Videos
- LED Upgrade Videos
- How to Replace RV “House” Batteries (& Chassis Batteries, Too)
- How To Replace an RV Window & How They’re Made
- How To Replace an RV Water Heater Thermostat
- How To Install An RV Water Purification System
- Motorhome Air Filter Replacement
- Towbar Update & Cleaning