On June 1st, it was time for one of the most expensive scheduled maintenance items any RVer faces: the replacement of our tires. Of course we’ve known for a while that this day was coming, but it’s still a pretty big credit card invoice to sign.
Aside from the cost, we’re really happy to be rolling on fresh tires. And at least we shouldn’t be facing this again for a long time.
Here’s a brief overview video of our tire replacement, along with a couple of quick tire-related tips that might save you some money when it’s your turn to open you wallet for new rubber.
SAVE MONEY ON TIRES!
The Escapees RV Club now offers savings on RV tires, too. They’re now a part of the Michelin Advantage Program. So Escapees members can save on Michelin, BFGoodrich, and Uniroyal brand tires for their motorhome, trailer, truck, or car. So if you’re not already a member, join Escapees today and start saving!
Recent & Related Videos:
- Tire Age, Care & Replacement
- RV Tire Replacement — Save Money & Get The Job Done Right
- RV TPMS — Don’t Leave Home Without It! — Our EEZ Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Inflating RV Tires The Easy Way
- Are “Cold” Tire Pressures Really Cold?
Featured & Related Products:
- Viair 400P-RV Air Compressor (on Amazon)
- Viair Compressors (at MobileMustHave.com – Save 5% with Discount Code THERVGEEKS)
- PressurePro 4-Sensor TPMS System
- Additional PressurePro 2 Sensor Kits
- Flexible Cutting Boards
- Aerospace 303 UV Protectant
- Accutire Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- Infrared Temperature Gun
- Camco Super Wheel Chocks
- Utility Blocks – Pack of 4
- Utility Blocks – Single
- Double-Seal, Inflate-Through Valve Caps – 4 Pack