Even though our RV has eight tires, we follow a somewhat unusual tire rotation schedule, so we only replaced two of them this year. But even with only two new tires, we spent a LOT less on our new Michelins with the FMCA RV Tire Savings Program. For our XZA2 Energy 295/80R22.5 tires, we saved over $100… PER TIRE!
As we do most winters, we spent this past one snowbirding in the Desert Southwest. Since it was time for new tires while we were there, we followed the recommendation of close friends (fellow RVers of course), who raved about Redlands Truck & RV. We went in with high expectations, which were promptly exceeded.
Save $10 on your annual FMCA membership with Promo Code RVGA2.
Special thanks to drone pilot extraordinaire, Tom Morton of MortonsOnTheMove for the slick highway and BLM aerial footage!
Related & Recent Videos:
- RV Tire Age, Care & Replacement
- Are Your “Cold” RV Tire Pressure Readings Really COLD?!? Don’t Be So Sure!
- How To Inflate RV Tires The Easy Way
- Boondocking Tips: Why Do We Face East?
- RVgeeks & RVwithTito — LIVE! Join Us For Parking Lot Camping!
- Newmar Super Star Super C RV — Detailed Tour & Impressions from RVX
Featured & Related Products & Services: