This post may contain affiliate links.
After our recent show announcements, this MAJOR UPDATE warrants its own video… and a trip to the frozen North to share it!
This is the biggest news about our TV show, The RVers, since the announcement of the show itself. Wait till you hear what’s on tap for our debut this fall. Watch the video to find out what’s up!
The RVers is a new TV series coming this fall, starring… US!… along with our co-hosts Chris & Cherie of Technomadia, Tom & Caitlin of Mortons on the Move, and Anthony Nalli, the show’s creator, narrator and co-host.
VISIT THE WEBSITES FOR THE SHOW, AND OUR CO-HOSTS:
- The RVers Facebook Page (follow us to stay on top of the latest show happenings).
- Co-hosts: Tom & Caitlin of Mortons on the Move (see the Mortons on their YouTube Channel as well)
Related & Recent Videos:
- Updates On Our TV Show — The RVers! We’re Coming To PBS this Fall!
- PRESS RELEASE: RVgeeks to Host New RV TV Show on PBS!
- How to Run 2 RV Air Conditioners At 30-amp Campsites
- RV Holding Tank Odor Control ? — Air Admittance Valves
- Van Conversion Window Installation — Van Life DIY — Class B Living
- RV Tire Replacement — Save Money & Get The Job Done Right
- Boondocking Tips: Why Do We Face East?
- RVgeeks & RVwithTito — LIVE! Join Us For Parking Lot Camping!
- Newmar Super Star Super C RV — Detailed Tour & Impressions from RVX
- How to Replace RV Patio Awning Fabric — Dometic A&E — New EASIER Method
Sometimes we receive products for evaluation at no cost and may use affiliate links to the products and services from which we earn commissions. For example, as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. That said, it's important to us to let you know that our opinions are our own. We only recommend products we believe deliver real value and that we can confidently recommend without reservation. You also won’t pay an extra penny by using our links. Thanks so much for supporting RVgeeks as we work to create helpful RVing-related content that we hope enhances your RVing life!
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.