This post may contain affiliate links.
This past week we had the pleasure of joining Mike Wendland of RV Lifestyle on his popular podcast and YouTube channel. Mike interviewed us about our motivations for going full-time, how we support ourselves on the road, and of course our TV show, The RVers.
If you’d like to know a little bit more about us, beyond the practical wrench-turning stuff we feature on our own channel, watch the video version of the interview above, or listen to the podcast.
Professional broadcast journalist Mike Wendland and his wife Jennifer are the force behind RVLifestyle.com, offering a wealth of information for new, experienced, and RV dreamers alike.
If you enjoy this podcast, you might also like the interview we did with our friend Heath Padgett on his RV Entrepreneur podcast in 2016: Heath Padgett RV Entrepreneur Podcast Interview
Visit Mike & Jennifer’s website to learn more:
Recent & Related Videos:
- Heath Padgett RV Entrepreneur Podcast Interview
- The Safest, Most Secure RV Storage We’ve Ever Seen!
- Italy RV Tour Part 1 – Exterior
- Italy RV Tour Part 2 – Interior
- RVgeeks at the Xscapers Bash 2019 – Batteries
- Escapees C.A.R.E. Center Support
- Headlight Restoration — Best method yet for restoring plastic headlight lenses
- RV Gray Valve Repair — REAL-TIME DIY Holding Tank Valve Replacement
- Don’t Let This Happen To Your RV! Check Your Propane Detector!
- Fix That Dripping Shower + BONUS TIP: Caulk Like A Pro!
- RV Plumbing Leak Troubleshooting & Repair — Practically For Free!
- How To Install An Acuva RV Water Purification System
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.