This post may contain affiliate links.
FREE TODAY! Download Season 2 Episode 1 of The RVers! The COMMERCIAL-FREE streaming version of the show with added bonus content premieres TODAY on iTunes/AppleTV.
We’ve had an overwhelmingly positive reponse to the show all about RV Life that’s being broadcast all over North America on The Discovery Channel, PBS, FunRoadsTV, and multiple streaming platforms.
As a thank you, we’ve got a free gift: Episode 1 of Season 2 can be streamed/downloaded TODAY for FREE!
Episode 1 includes: A segment from our co-hosts, Tom and Caitlin of Mortons on the Move about RVing with Pets; a profile of Anthony Nalli, producer of The RVers, about how he and his wife made the transition to full-time RVing; and Xscapers founders Travis and Melanie Carr talk about creating a work/life balance on the road.
This free download is only available today, so download it now, and share the link with your friends and family who might wonder what RV life is like.
- Link to iTunes Store (US – Episode 1 Free Today!): https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/the-rvers-season-2/id1513611431
- Link to iTunes (Canada): https://itunes.apple.com/ca/tv-season/the-rvers-season-2/id1513611431
↓↓↓ HAVING TROUBLE? READ ON! ↓↓↓
Apple doesn’t make it all that easy to get to the “Free” stuff… so if you’re having trouble, here are a couple of notes:
- The free download/stream of Episode 1 is ONLY available in the U.S. iTunes store… so you have to have an Apple/iTunes account based in the U.S. (you don’t actually have to BE in the U.S… your account just has to be US-based). Sorry, Canada! ????????
- When you click the link, it may take you to a “Preview” page in your web browser that just lists the details of the season and episodes, but no download/purchase links. You have to click the “View in iTunes” button to continue and launch iTunes so you can get to it (click image below to see the larger version):
- Once you DO get to the Season 2 listing in iTunes, you have to look to the right-hand side of the listing for Episode 1 and click on the “Get” button… that will download it for you
- (click image below to see the larger version):
If you’d like to see more, you can also purchase a season pass to the entire season and binge watch the whole thing! Season 2 guests include Brian & Melissa of RV With Tito, Heath & Alyssa Padgett, Marc & Julie of RV Love, and Mary Van Compernole, Jason (Gone With The Wynns) Mom, who just started solo full-timing in her very first RV!
After today (July 7, 2020), you can access Season 2 of the show on either the AppleTV/iTunes store OR Google Play (depending on whether your device is running iOS/MacOS or Android) here:
This season, we’ve made it into caricature form!
For more details about the show, be sure to check out TheRVers.TV!
Here are some screen shots from Episode 1. Season 2 kicks off with Caitlin, Mocha & Bella in RVing With Pets, with Tom somehow walking backward while filming. We’d love to see the outtakes from that shoot!
Xscapers founders Melanie & Travis Carr. Do you recognize the RV they’re sitting in? ???? We’re behind the cameras filming their interview at the 2020 Xscapers Bash in Lake Havasu City, AZ this past January. Be sure to check out the expanded version of their appearance, filmed the next day in front of a live studio audience.
The RVers creator & producer Anthony Nalli, again with us behind the cameras, filming his segment while we were all boondocking together this past winter in the Arizona Desert.
Of course we’ll be appearing in many episodes this season too (just not episode 1).
Tom and Cait will also be featured together in many Season 2 episodes.
We hope you enjoy it!
Related & Recent Videos:
- Updates On Our TV Show — The RVers! We’re Coming To PBS this Fall!
- Taping The RVers Season 2 Premiere With a Live Studio Audience!
- RV Towed Car Braking — Roadmaster InvisiBrake Auxilliary Tow Brake System Installation
- How To Replace RV Patio Awning Fabric — Carefree of Colorado Power Awning
- RV Solar Webinar With Xantrex Tech Doctor Don Wilson
- RV Boondocking Making You Nervous? Try This!
- New Zealand Freedom Camping — Boondocking, Kiwi Style! — NZ RV Trip
- Bürstner Class B+ Motorhome Tour ???? — Our New Zealand Wilderness RV Rental
- ☀️????⚡️ The Ultimate RV Solar System! 8 Panels, 1,300 Watts, Off-Grid Ready!
- RV Gray Valve Repair — REAL-TIME DIY Holding Tank Valve Replacement
- RV TPMS — Don’t Leave Home Without It! — Our EEZ Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Don’t Let This Happen To Your RV! Check Your Propane Detector!
Sometimes we receive products for evaluation at no cost and may use affiliate links to the products and services from which we earn commissions. For example, as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. That said, it's important to us to let you know that our opinions are our own. We only recommend products we believe deliver real value and that we can confidently recommend without reservation. You also won’t pay an extra penny by using our links. Thanks so much for supporting RVgeeks as we work to create helpful RVing-related content that we hope enhances your RVing life!
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.