This post may contain affiliate links.
Our rig is in storage, so we’re bringing you a preview of our slick new solar panel installation and our RV trip to Italy! When you read this, we’ll already be in Venice, just one day away from picking up our RV.
We’ll be spending an entire month traveling with our friends Heath & Alyssa Padgett, and their 4-month-old baby, Ellie, and will all be sharing what it’s like to RV in Italy.
For the most up-to-date photos: Follow us on Instagram.
Check out Heath & Alyssa here: https://heathandalyssa.com
Details on our Xantrex solar panels: http://www.xantrex.com/power-products/solar/overview.aspx
More about the coolest solar lifts ever: https://www.solarvector.net
Recent & Related Videos:
- RV Water Pump FAIL & Replace + BLOOPERS!
- RV Gray Valve Repair — REAL-TIME DIY Holding Tank Valve Replacement
- Fix That Dripping Shower + BONUS TIP: Caulk Like A Pro!
- RV TPMS — Don’t Leave Home Without It! — Our EEZ Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Don’t Let This Happen To Your RV! Check Your Propane Detector!
- Meet TV Producer Anthony Nalli of The RVers + New Personal Appearances
- Goodbye to FLAKING RV PAINT! Roof Radius & End Cap Re-Painting
- Ultimate RV Electrical System Protection — Hughes Autoformer & Power Watchdog
- How to Run 2 RV Air Conditioners At 30-amp Campsites
- MAJOR SHOW UPDATE! The RVers TV
- RV Holding Tank Odor Control ? — Air Admittance Valves
- Van Conversion Window Installation – Van Life DIY – Class B Living
Sometimes we receive products for evaluation at no cost and may use affiliate links to the products and services from which we earn commissions. For example, as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. That said, it's important to us to let you know that our opinions are our own. We only recommend products we believe deliver real value and that we can confidently recommend without reservation. You also won’t pay an extra penny by using our links. Thanks so much for supporting RVgeeks as we work to create helpful RVing-related content that we hope enhances your RVing life!
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.