Join us live on Wed, 4/15/20 at 8PM Eastern / 5PM Pacific as we’re interviewed by Adam from The RVers Family. We’ll be taking your questions live on the air about Solar, Boondocking, and The RVers TV show (Season One is currently re-airing on The Discovery Channel, and Season Two premieres on 5/16)!
We’ll be simulcasting on both YouTube and Facebook, so you can watch on whichever one you prefer using the links below. You can also post questions live, as long as you’re logged into your YouTube or Facebook account, respectively.
- RVgeeks YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/UyjWY_xuddc
- The RVers TV Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/therverstv/live_videos/
You can even go to the above YouTube link in advance, and set a reminder. 😉
Please join us live with your questions about Solar, Boondocking and The RVers. If you’d like to submit a question in advance, please leave it in the comments below, and we’ll pass it on to Adam.
If you miss the live broadcast, you can still watch afterward at any time using the same links, above.
We hope this note finds you and yours safe and healthy, and holding up well during the current Covid-19 crisis. We hope some time spent with us will help to keep you from going stir crazy!
Special thanks to Tom of Mortons On The Move for taking the above photo of us while we were recently on lockdown with him and Caitlin in New Zealand. Look for upcoming videos about our NZ RV trip on both The RVgeeks and MortonsOnTheMove YouTube channels. And be sure to follow both The RVgeeks and the Mortons on Instagram.
Hope to see you all Wednesday evening!
Recent & Related Videos:
- We’re Back On The Discovery Channel!
- Stranded in New Zealand During a Pandemic! 😷 Live Chat & Update
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway… Here We Come!
- ☀️🔌⚡️ The Ultimate RV Solar System! 8 Panels, 1,300 Watts, Off-Grid Ready!
- LIVE from LAX! Upcoming Appearances & Video Update
- RVLifestyle Interview by Mike Wendland
- The Safest, Most Secure RV Storage We’ve Ever Seen!
- 2019 Wrap Up & 2020 Preview — Appearances, Discounts & More!
- Headlight Restoration — Best method yet for restoring plastic headlight lenses
- Italian RV/Motorhome Tour — Part 2: Interior
- Italian/European Motorhome / RV Tour — Part 1: Exterior