This post may contain affiliate links.
We’ve demonstrated how to replace awning & slide topper fabric, and now we’re sharing a great new product from Tough Top Awnings: Privacy Panels, which increase both campsite privacy & shade.
Optimizing life aboard an RV involves not only learning to manage a variety of systems and handle minor repairs, but also determining the best RV gear for our needs. We love innovative ideas and products that improve our experience on the road, so we feature them quite often.
How many times have you wished for a little extra privacy on your patio, especially when you’re in a park without trees or other screening between sites. Besides the additional privacy that Tough Top Awnings’ new Privacy Panels provide, the added shade is especially helpful in the late afternoon, when the sun is low in the sky. That’s especially true for us A&E WeatherPro awning owners. We’re sure we’re not the only ones who wish our power awning was adjustable… or at least angled down further. With the Tough Top Awnings Privacy Panel, we get shade on our patio all the way down to sunset. While the RV featured here is (obviously) not ours, we’ll be showing off our own Privacy Panel in a future video.
As always, RVgeeks viewers get a special discount when purchasing high quality replacement fabric for their awnings and slide toppers, and of course that now includes Privacy Panels, too.
Visit www.toughtopawnings.com and enter the
Discount Code “RVGEEKSROCK”
for a 5% discount on your entire order!
Recent & Related Videos:
- Our Entire Awning & Slide Topper Replacement Playlist
- RV Roof Leak & Water Damage
- LevelMatePRO Intro & Set-up
- RV Leveling Without Jacks
- Roadmaster Nighthawk Lighted RV Tow Bar
- Towbar Unbound & How It’s Made
- Roadmaster Sterling Follow-up
- RVgeeks Driving School: Off-Tracking & Rear Overhang
- RVgeeks Driving School: Mirror Adjustment & Lane Control
- Water Heater Tank Flushing
- Connecting a BBQ Grill to an RV
- Hydraulic RV Jack Fail!
Featured & Related Products & Services:
- Toughtop Awnings (Save 5% using Discount Code “RVGEEKSROCK” online or on the phone)
- LevelMatePRO Wireless Bluetooth Leveling System
- Roadmaster Nighthawk RVgeeks Package: Call Roadmaster directly at (800) 669-9690. When you order a Nighthawk lighted tow bar, just tell them you’d like the “RVGEEKS PACKAGE” and they’ll include a free heavy duty tow bar cover and a free hitch receiver lock, too! This $89 VALUE will keep your beautiful new Nighthawk secure and protected, like we keep ours. And FREE SHIPPING is included, too!
Sometimes we receive products for evaluation at no cost and may use affiliate links to the products and services from which we earn commissions. For example, as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. That said, it's important to us to let you know that our opinions are our own. We only recommend products we believe deliver real value and that we can confidently recommend without reservation. You also won’t pay an extra penny by using our links. Thanks so much for supporting RVgeeks as we work to create helpful RVing-related content that we hope enhances your RVing life!
Even though we're handy RVers, we're not professional technicians. So although we're happy with the techniques and products we use, you should be sure to confirm that all methods and materials are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you're unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.