We’ve had no problem driving around Australia for the past couple of weeks. But as a former bus driving instructor, I’ve keyed into many nuances that differentiate Aussie rules of the road from those we’re used to.
Even though we’ve been doing fine, we thought it would be a great idea to learn all we can from a local professional. So we stopped by the David Barnes Driving School in the greater Brisbane area to interview the owner. David confirmed many things we were already pretty sure of, but we also learned that everything Down Under isn’t always as it seems.
- Official Trip Announcement – We’re Going Down Under!
- Melbourne, Australia Beachfront Boondocking
- Tasmanian Devil Feeding Frenzy!
- Preparing to Drive on the Left in Dunedin, NZ
- Akaroa, NZ Waterfront Freedom Camping
- Freedom Camping on the Mohaka River near Napier, NZ
- RVgeeks Interviewed by the Legendary Pacific Coast team
- Picking Up Our Campervan. We’re On the Road in OZ!
- Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- How To Hook-Up & Dump Tanks on an Australian Campervan
- Duck-Billed Platypus Hunting in Australia’s Atherton Tablelands
- Australia Campervan Tour
- Magnetic Island & Koalas In The Wild!
- The Whitsunday Islands: Float Plane to Spectacular Whitehaven Beach
- Kangaroos & Wallabies on the Beach at Sunrise
- Brekky on the Barbie
- Pressure Pro TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system)
- Boondockers Welcome in OZ, Plus a Honkin’ Custom Outback-Ready RV!