Because we often boondock in wide open spaces, it allows us to face our RV in any direction we like. So why do we always face East when we have the option? Watch the video above for the answers! Here are some tips that may help you find your best direction, too.
On a side note, we’re excited to let you know that on the same day this video was shot, we also filmed a related segment about boondocking. That segment will be showing up on our new TV series The RVers, when it debuts on PBS, iTunes, Amazon and other outlets this fall! We will of course keep you posted with further updates as we get closer to the series launch.
Related & Recent Videos:
- Solar Panel Tilting – How Much Difference Does It Make?
- Solar Panel Installation Overview
- Live Chat with RVwithTito
- Newmar Super Star Super C RV
- How to Replace an RV Awning
- Xscapers Bash Final Night Surprise
- Lithium vs AGM vs Flooded
- RV Dinner for Four – For Real!
Featured & Related Products: