It’s pretty widely known that Australians like to throw things on the barbie to cook them. But we’ve recently learned another Aussie word: Brekky (sometimes spelled brekkie), which is short for “breakfast.”
Since our campervan came equipped with a cool barbecue….. uhhh… barbie, that slides out from behind a door on the side of the van, we can make brekky on our barbie, which is exactly what we’re going to do today.
In this fun time-lapse, we show you some of the outdoor features of our campervan, and toast our experience Down Under, which has been magnificent so far.
- Official Trip Announcement – We’re Going Down Under!
- Melbourne, Australia Beachfront Boondocking
- Tasmanian Devil Feeding Frenzy!
- Preparing to Drive on the Left in Dunedin, NZ
- Akaroa, NZ Waterfront Freedom Camping
- Freedom Camping on the Mohaka River near Napier, NZ
- RVgeeks Interviewed by the Legendary Pacific Coast team
- Picking Up Our Campervan. We’re On the Road in OZ!
- Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- How To Hook-Up & Dump Tanks on an Australian Campervan
- Duck-Billed Platypus Hunting in Australia’s Atherton Tablelands
- Australia Campervan Tour
- Magnetic Island & Koalas In The Wild!
- The Whitsunday Islands: Float Plane to Spectacular Whitehaven Beach
- Kangaroos & Wallabies on the Beach at Sunrise