Sorry it’s taken us a little time to get our first campervan video up, but here it is! We’ve been in a whirlwind of exploring, driving and videoing the whole way, and didn’t want to miss anything by taking time out to edit footage!
We have a ton to share and lots more to do, so stay tuned. We’re only just getting started!
To keep up with our entire Australian Campervan Adventure, details, information and resources about where we’re going and what we’re doing, check out the new page specifically dedicated to our trip. We’ll continue to add videos, resources and links as we go. The page is live with up-to-date details here:
We’ll be adding to the page frequently as our trip unfolds, showcasing beautiful destinations and experiences, the details of operating our campervan, places to stay, and the welcoming people of Oz.
Thanks so much to Maui Rentals for the fantastic campervan & service. Rent your own Maui rig for a fantastic RV trip down under!
To keep up with timely photos and updates of what we’re up to, follow us on Instagram: @RVgeeks
- Official Trip Announcement – We’re Going Down Under!
- Melbourne, Australia Beachfront Boondocking
- Tasmanian Devil Feeding Frenzy!
- Preparing to Drive on the Left in Dunedin, NZ
- Akaroa, NZ Waterfront Freedom Camping
- Freedom Camping on the Mohaka River near Napier, NZ
- RVgeeks Interviewed by the Legendary Pacific Coast team