Okay, we get it… starting a new sewer hose isn’t rocket science. But sometimes it’s the little things that make RVing easier. Here’s a simple little trick that keeps us from struggling to get a new hose connected to the hard plastic fittings on our RV’s sewer system.
Recent & Related Videos:
- How to Thoroughly Clean an RV Black Tank
- RV Holding Tank Dumping 1-2-3
- How to Hook Up an RV
- Clean Your RV’s Gray Water Tank & Sensors
- Keep Your RV Gray Valve Open or Closed?
- How to Keep Your RV Odor-Free
- How to Sanitize an RV Fresh Water Tank
- How To Sanitize an RV Water System (hot & cold)
- Water System Sanitizing Without a Winterizing Kit
Featured & Related Products: