Want to know more about RV Solar? Join us for a special webinar this Thursday, 5/28/20 at 8PM Eastern / 5PM Pacific as we host a live Q&A with Don Wilson, the “Tech Doctor” from Xantrex. We’ll be taking your questions live on the air about RV solar systems and installation.
As announced in RV Business, and currently headlined on the Xantrex home page, we’ll be hosting this webinar to share our RV solar experience with our fellow RVers. To hear us tell you what to expect in our own words, watch the short teaser video, above.
We’ll provide details about how we planned & installed our 1,300-watt Xantrex solar array, but if questions get a little too technical for us, Don will be there to go as deep into the weeds as you’d like. He’s worked in technical capacities in the automotive, RV, truck, and marine fields (and for the military) since 1989, and has extensive experience in designing and troubleshooting onboard electrical systems. He’s also an instructor at the RV Industry Association’s (RVIA) technical clinic.
We’ll be simulcasting on both our YouTube Channel and Xantrex’s Facebook page, so you can watch on whichever one you prefer using the links below. You can also post questions live, as long as you’re logged into your YouTube or Facebook account, respectively.
JOIN THE FREE WEBINAR HERE:
- RVgeeks YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/hj2Go__6o-c (visit this link in advance to set a reminder!)
- Xantrex Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Xantrex/
If you’d like to submit a question in advance, please leave it in the comments section below, and we’ll do our best to get to as many questions as possible during the broadcast. If you’re unable to join us live, you can still watch afterward at any time using the same links, above.
If you’d like to know more about our panels, you can read more about Xantrex Solar.
SHOW NOTES: Season 2, Episode 5 of The RVers will feature the two of us hosting a related segment on RV Solar (such a popular topic!). That episode will premiere on Saturday, June 13, 2020 on The Discovery Channel in the U.S. at 8AM Eastern & Pacific, 7AM Central, and 9AM Mountain time. This coming Saturday’s episode (5/30) will feature the two of us in Italy, as we talk about International RVing, followed by a great segment on RV Etiquette featuring our friends and co-hosts Tom & Cait Morton, with us as special (annoying) guests! ????
Episode 4 on June 6 will feature us with Tom & Cait discussing RVing With Friends, John & Tom talking about RV Electrical Systems, and me (Peter) with Roadmaster VP David Robinson in an RV Towing segment discussing the ways to tow a car behind a motorhome. So be sure to set your alarm, or your DVR (or both) for Saturday mornings on Discovery!
Hope to see you all on Thursday evening!
Peter & John
Recent & Related Videos:
- ☀️????⚡️ The Ultimate RV Solar System! 8 Panels, 1,300 Watts, Off-Grid Ready!
- Solar Panel Tilting — How Much Difference Does it Make?
- Solar Maximus! Optimizing the Sun When RV Boondocking
- Taping The RVers Season 2 Premiere With a Live Studio Audience!
- Bürstner Class B+ Motorhome Tour ???? — Our New Zealand Wilderness RV Rental
- We’re Back On The Discovery Channel!
- Stranded in New Zealand During a Pandemic! ???? Live Chat & Update
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway… Here We Come!
- LIVE from LAX! Upcoming Appearances & Video Update
- RVLifestyle Interview by Mike Wendland
- The Safest, Most Secure RV Storage We’ve Ever Seen!
- 2019 Wrap Up & 2020 Preview — Appearances, Discounts & More!
- Headlight Restoration — Best method yet for restoring plastic headlight lenses
- Italian RV/Motorhome Tour — Part 2: Interior
- Italian/European Motorhome / RV Tour — Part 1: Exterior